We are so excited you are here and we cannot wait to meet you! A little back story on us... I started this business in September of 2016. I was originally going to college to be an elementary school teacher and quickly realized that is not where the Lord intended for me to be. I had a talent and I knew I needed to put it to use! I quit my full - time job that was helping me pay for college, dropped out, and went full force into building my own dream, instead of someone else's. Fast forward to the end of 2018, Will and I met here in Clarksville. We knew shortly after meeting that this was a "forever kinda thing" and got married, had babies, all the things lol! Will got medically retired from the US Army in 2021, putting him in a unique situation to do something he loved now that his "20 year plan" had come to an end. He attended Nashville Film Institute to pursue his love for video and the rest was history. I would say we were the perfect match!
When I'm not shooting weddings, I'm in full time mama mode + adventuring with my little fam.
You hear me say it all the time, but we will never be enough. All that we have and all that this business has become, is because of HIM.
-Trash TV, in moderation of course.
Every now and then you will catch me watching Chrisley Knows Best or Selling Sunset.
- COFFEE, specifically a Banana Bread Chai with espresso from Dutch Bros (thank me later).
- Spending time outdoors with my family
Some of Kristen's favorite things...
- Jesus, He is King.
- Family time, it is something I value most!
- The Office (the funniest show ever, even if Kristen disagrees)
- Movies and don't forget the popcorn!
- Watching football (GO VOLS)
- Dodgers Baseball, I grew up minutes from the stadium!